Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 21 March 2019
2019-03-20 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 168
The EURUSD is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push the EUR/USD to reach resistance levels of 1.1410 - 1.1448 as the EUR/USD faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will drop to levels of 1.1366-1.1320 again and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1410.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD retest at 1.1448 - 1.1514.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement over the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to touch the lower boundary of the up channel that is breached below as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
Sell The EUR/USD around the 1.1410 level for targeting levels of 1.1366 - 1.1320 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure of above level of 1.1410.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the EU Economic Summit will be held throughout the day.
• On the other hand, US Unemployment Claims will be released at 7:30 am GMT, in addition to the Philadelphia Manufacturing Index on a monthly basis at 7.30 am GMT, as well as the release of US labor market data on a monthly basis at 8:30 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1410 - 1.1448 - 1.1514
Support: 1.1360 - 1.1334 - 1.1296
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03