Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 21 March 2019
2019-03-21 08:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 136
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 is moving within an up channel but it is facing resistance and selling pressure around the 7422 level which represents the upper boundary of the up channel.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 7422 - 7505, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7324.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 will fall to levels of 7230 - 7160.
Resistance: 7422 - 7505 - 7560
Support: 7324 - 7230 - 7160
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08