Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 21 March 2019
2019-03-21 08:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 113
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 is moving within an up channel but it is facing resistance and selling pressure around the 7422 level which represents the upper boundary of the up channel.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating signs of recovery.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ100 will target levels of 7422 - 7505, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7324.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 will fall to levels of 7230 - 7160.
Resistance: 7422 - 7505 - 7560
Support: 7324 - 7230 - 7160
Stocks and indices Analysis
Markets in Europe opened mixed on Tuesday as Britain's exit from the European Union and trade tensions between the United States and China continued. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has written to the European Union asking the bloc to remove Irish support from the Brexit deal, but Brussels rejected the proposal. Johnson will travel to Paris later today to discuss Brexit with French President Emmanuel Macron. At the same…
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15
- EU stock openings diverged as panic in markets eased 07:57 am2019-08-15