Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 26 March 2019
2019-03-26 09:34 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 128
The EURUSD is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
EUR/USD fell to stability at 1.1293 where the EUR/USD faced resistance and selling pressure around the 1.1410-1.1448 resistance level and once again dropped below as we mentioned in the previous report, where it is currently facing resistance around 1.1334
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will test levels of 1.1350-1.1360 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1293 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair retreated to levels of 1.1213 - 1.1174.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement over the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to touch the lower boundary of the up channel that is breached below as it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level, Where it faces resistance and selling pressure around this level accompanied by a negative candlesticks pattern.
Our view is currently neutral about the EUR/USD pair.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, German GFK consumer climate data will be released at 2 am GMT.
• On the other hand, US Consumer Confidence data will be released at 9 am GMT, as well as Building Permits and Housing starts data at 7.30 am GMT, as well as a member of the Federal Reserve Committee Member Evans Speaks will be also at 5.30 am GMT, As well as the release of the Richmond Manufacturing Index at 9 am GMT.
Resistance: 1.1334 - 1.1350 - 1.1360
Support: 1.1293 - 1.1213 - 1.1174
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09