Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 1 April 2019
2019-03-31 09:35 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 871
Time frame Used – 4h
The EUR/USD is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD failed to breach the resistance level of 1.1246 to the upside as the selling force managed to push the EUR-USD back down again but it is still consolidating above the 1.1200 level.
Level in view of technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area and a positive divergence between prices and indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the EUR/USD will target at 1.1246-1.1283-1.1323 again and this scenario fails in case of instability above the 1.1210 level.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD pair retreated to levels of 1.1174-1.1105.
Looking at the EUR/USD movement, we note that the EUR/USD pair was able to test the support level at 1.1210, where the pair is still consolidating above this level but the indicators still confirm the downside move as the EUR-USD moves within a down channel.
Buy the EUR/USD around the 1.1220 – 1.1210 levels for targeting at 1.1246 - 1.1286 – 1.1323 With the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure below level of 1.1210.
The fundamental overview
• In terms of economic data will be issued several reports for the euro area such as the release of the Spanish PMI and Italian PMI at 7.15 and 7.45 am GMT, as well as the final reading of the manufacturing index of the French and German at 7.50 am and 7.55 am GMT, As well as the final reading of the Euro Zone manufacturing index at 8 am GMT, as well as the release of preliminary consumer price data for the euro area on an annual basis at 9 am GMT.
• On the other hand, US retail sales data will be released on a monthly basis at 12:30 GMT, in addition to the final reading of the US Manufacturing PMI at 1.45 pm GMT, as well as the manufacturing PMI data released by (ISM) at 2 pm GMT, as well as the release of US business inventories on a monthly basis at 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1246 - 1.1286 - 1.1323
Support: 1.1210 - 1.1174 - 1.1105
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10