Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 2 April 2019
2019-04-01 11:26 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 223
Time frame Used - four hours
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold is still facing selling pressure and continues to bleeding losses as bears managed to push the yellow metal back down again to reach the 1286 level as we expected in the previous report.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that gold will target 1294-1298 levels and then to decline again and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1301.
Looking at the daily chart, gold is still consolidating above 61% Fibonacci correction, and both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Buy gold around levels of 1286 for targeting 1294 – 1298 with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below the level of 1286.
Resistance: 1294 - 1298 - 1301
Support: 1286 - 1281 - 1275
Oil prices rose on Friday as recession fears eased somewhat after better-than-expected US retail sales figures. Supported by optimism about trade tensions between the US and China. US President Donald Trump said he would make a phone call soon with his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, after Beijing pledged to respond to US tariffs. Nigeria aims to increase its oil production to 3 million barrels per day by 2023 In other…
- Gold prices fell as trade tensions slowed between US and China 08:39 am2019-08-16
- Gold rises as fears of economic recession and trade war escalate 11:52 am2019-08-15
- Oil prices retreat on recession fears and rising inventories 08:55 am2019-08-15
- Gold is back above 1500 as the yield curve reverses on bonds 11:59 am2019-08-14
- Increased inventories putting pressure oil Brent crude below 61 dollar 08:46 am2019-08-14
- precious metal trades higher with the turnout for safe havens 10:15 am2019-08-09
- Oil Divergence The IEA expects oil demand growth to slow 08:33 am2019-08-09
- Oil regains some losses after OPEC and its partners cut production 11:25 am2019-08-08
- Gold prices retreated with relative calm on trade concerns and silver jumping 09:41 am2019-08-08