Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 2 April 2019
2019-04-02 08:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 215
We offer you the analysis of the Dow Jones Industrial Average30 on Thursday, April 2, 2019, with the most important forecast for the Dow Jones US market.
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power was able to push the Dow Jones as the Dow jones continued to further gain to hit the 26258 resistance level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and we can see that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger’s Index.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will drop to 25922 level again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26258 level to target the 26500 level.
Resistance: 26250 -26350 - 26500
Support: 26000-25922- 25791
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11