Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 2 April 2019
2019-04-02 08:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 235
We offer you the analysis of the Dow Jones Industrial Average30 on Thursday, April 2, 2019, with the most important forecast for the Dow Jones US market.
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power was able to push the Dow Jones as the Dow jones continued to further gain to hit the 26258 resistance level as the Dow Jones Industrial Average is facing resistance and selling pressure around this level, and we can see that prices are unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger’s Index.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will drop to 25922 level again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26258 level to target the 26500 level.
Resistance: 26250 -26350 - 26500
Support: 26000-25922- 25791
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European shares opened higher on Friday after upbeat news about the US and China, which eventually resolved their trade dispute. On Thursday, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said the United States and China were "approaching" the trade deal. Meanwhile, Chinese Ministry of Commerce spokesman Gao Feng said China wants to eliminate some tariffs. China Customs also announced on Thursday that it would lift restrictions on poultry meat imports…
- Most Asian stocks rose on fresh trade optimism on Friday 03:53 am2019-11-15
- European stocks drop at opening amid trade uncertainty 09:50 am2019-11-13
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11