Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 2 April 2019
2019-04-02 09:11 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 237
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 was unable to hit the 7505 level as the NASDAQ 100 faced resistance and selling pressure around the 7484 level and We also note that prices were unable to touch the upper boundary of the Bollinger’s.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will drop to 7380 – 7350 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7484.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 retest levels of 7505.
Resistance: 7484 - 7505 - 7560
Support: 7380 - 7350 - 7327
Stocks and indices Analysis
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10