Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 3 April 2019
2019-04-03 09:28 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 219
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
the Purchasing power was able to push the Dow jones to upside as the Dow jones continued to gain further gains to breach the 26245 resistance level higher.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will target 26350-26500 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retreated at 26122.
Resistance: 26250 -26350 - 26500
Support: 26000-25922- 25791
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16