Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 3 April 2019
2019-04-03 09:39 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 261
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 managed to break through the important resistance level around the 7505 level as bulls managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index to reach the 7550 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will target 7600-7700 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of instability above 7505 level.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 is dropping to 7422 level .
Resistance: 7560 - 7600 - 7700
Support: 7505 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets opened lower on Monday amid uncertainty over Brexit. Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coffini has warned of "difficult issues" to be resolved before an agreement on a UK withdrawal from the European Union can be reached. On the data, Eurostat was set on a report on the industrial production of the block later in the day. Germany allows Huawei 5G network technology from China In…
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10
- European stock openings diverge under pressure from Brexit 07:38 am2019-10-10
- Asian stocks are mixed as trade talks remain uncertain 06:46 am2019-10-10
- Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations 02:41 pm2019-10-09
- European shares open steadily with anticipation of Jules Brexit reports 07:37 am2019-10-09