Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 8 April 2019
2019-04-07 11:45 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 193
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 managed to continue to gain further after breaching 7510 level to hit the second target around 7602 level as we mentioned in the previous report.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18