Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 9 April 2019
2019-04-08 11:30 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 206
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones fell by the selling pressure to hit the support level of 26245, trying to consolidate above this level but it still facing the resistance of the Bollinger's moving average line.
In view of the technical indicators
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicates that the indicator decline the indicator and the Stochastic indicates that the indicator is reaching the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will retreat to 26112 level again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest 26944 level.
Resistance: 26494 -26650 - 26750
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10