Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 9 April 2019
2019-04-08 11:33 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 212
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7602 resistance level forming a negative candlesticks pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16