Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 10 April 2019
2019-04-09 11:28 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 187
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The bears managed to control the movement of the Dow Jones to retreat to the support level 26112 again trying to consolidate above of this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26245-26334 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones extend below 26112 to test the 26000-25900 levels.
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13