Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 08:53 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 246
Time frame Used - four hours
Gold is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Bulls managed to control the movement of gold to reach the yellow metal to the level of 1310 as we expected in the previous report AS the yellow metal faces resistance and selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that gold will fall back to the 1301 level, and this scenario fails in case of stability above 1310 level.
The alternative scenario is that gold break 1310 level to reach the 1315 level.
Looking at the daily chart, gold is still consolidating above 61% Fibonacci correction, and The RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators in the oversold area and there is a positive divergence between the indicators and the prices which we expect that the gold will target Level of 1321 again.
Sell the Gold around 1310 levels for targeting 1301 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure above the level of 1310.
Resistance: 1310 - 1315 - 1321
Oil prices fell on Friday to extend losses from the previous session as investors worried about slowing economic growth and growth in demand. Despite fears of a looming recession, Fed officials remain divided over whether the economy needs further rate cuts. Meanwhile, bears rely on increased US crude production to continue offsetting supply disruptions or a sudden rise in demand. Brent crude futures in the intermediate and global WTI are…
- Gold prices fell slightly as stocks rallied ahead of Powell's speech 10:11 am2019-08-23
- Oil rise due to falling stocks and tensions between Iran and West 11:40 am2019-08-22
- Gold fell amid anticipation of the future of US monetary policy 08:56 am2019-08-22
- Gold prices fell ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman speech 12:08 pm2019-08-21
- Oil prices are rising, Brent is trading above 60 dollar 07:49 am2019-08-21
- Oil prices on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session 11:36 am2019-08-20
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19