Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:03 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 247
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar- on Thursday, April 11, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Oil is still under pressure and selling pressure around the 64.45 level as black gold failed to breach the resistance level of 64.45 to move higher again.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will witness a corrective correction to downward to test level of 63.01 - 61.77 dollars and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level 64.45 dollars.
The alternative scenario is that oil is targeting levels of 65.01 - 65.90 dollars.
Looking at the chart, we notice that oil broke through the resistance level around 59.98 dollars which represents 50% Fibonacci correction towards the 64.01 level.
Sell Oil around 64.45 level for targeting 63.01 - 61.77 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level of 64.45 dollars.
Resistance: 64.00 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Oil prices fell on Friday to extend losses from the previous session as investors worried about slowing economic growth and growth in demand. Despite fears of a looming recession, Fed officials remain divided over whether the economy needs further rate cuts. Meanwhile, bears rely on increased US crude production to continue offsetting supply disruptions or a sudden rise in demand. Brent crude futures in the intermediate and global WTI are…
- Gold prices fell slightly as stocks rallied ahead of Powell's speech 10:11 am2019-08-23
- Oil rise due to falling stocks and tensions between Iran and West 11:40 am2019-08-22
- Gold fell amid anticipation of the future of US monetary policy 08:56 am2019-08-22
- Gold prices fell ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman speech 12:08 pm2019-08-21
- Oil prices are rising, Brent is trading above 60 dollar 07:49 am2019-08-21
- Oil prices on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session 11:36 am2019-08-20
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19