Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 251
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to hold above the support level of 26112 as the Dow Jones Index fell by the selling pressure to 26112.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26245-26334 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones extend below 26112 to test the 26000-25900 levels.
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Wall Street's main stock indexes were trading with Friday's gains and the Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points amid second-quarter earnings releases in which Microsoft, the world's most valuable publicly traded company, posted better-than-expected earnings, leading to all-time highs Before the bell. Investors were paying close attention to James Pollard's comments from the Fed and John Williams, where US President Donald Trump called for cutting interest…
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18
- Asian stock markets fell amid fears of an escalating trade war 06:42 am2019-07-18
- Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks 04:01 pm2019-07-17
- European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments 08:26 am2019-07-17
- Asian markets mixed on Wednesday diverge amid trade uncertainty 05:47 am2019-07-17
- US stocks opened higher, the Dow Jones at a record high 02:09 pm2019-07-16