Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 276
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to hold above the support level of 26112 as the Dow Jones Index fell by the selling pressure to 26112.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26245-26334 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones extend below 26112 to test the 26000-25900 levels.
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets opened in negative territory on Thursday amid fears of a recession caused by the reversal of the short yield curve in US bond markets, which occurred for the second time in a week. The reversal was preceded by the release of the minutes of the Fed meeting in July, when officials cut interest rates for the first time in a decade. Later in the day, the European Central…
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19