Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 336
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to hold above the support level of 26112 as the Dow Jones Index fell by the selling pressure to 26112.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26245-26334 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones extend below 26112 to test the 26000-25900 levels.
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16