Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 236
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 failed to exceed the 7602 resistance level and stability above 7602 as the NASDAQ 100, which measures the performance of technology companies in the United States, still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7602 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
US markets opened in the green on Monday as the Dow Jones industrial average jumped 300 points amid fresh trading optimism. US President Donald Trump has insisted that China wants a trade deal, while US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Washington would delay the ban on Chinese technology giant Huawei for another 90 days. Ross: US delays Huawei ban for 90 days US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told Forex…
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15
- EU stock openings diverged as panic in markets eased 07:57 am2019-08-15
- Asian stocks recover part of the losses on Trump offer 07:00 am2019-08-15
- Dow is losing 700 points as selling continues and gold rises 06:27 pm2019-08-14