Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 11 April 2019
2019-04-11 09:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 213
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The NASDAQ 100 failed to exceed the 7602 resistance level and stability above 7602 as the NASDAQ 100, which measures the performance of technology companies in the United States, still faces resistance and selling pressure around the 7602 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will retreat to 7510-7422 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7700.
Resistance: 7602 - 7700 - 7750
Support: 7510 - 7422 - 7324
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, awaiting the election results of the UK Conservative leader and the next prime minister, expected at around 11:45 am local time. Boris Johnson, the former secretary of state, is widely expected to win over Jeremy Hunt, a senior diplomat. In the last round, Johnson won 162 votes, more than double the number of Conservative deputies who supported Hunt. Opinion polls also show…
- Asian stocks rising with optimism about a decline in trade tensions 06:57 am2019-07-23
- US stocks start trading in green before earnings season 01:47 pm2019-07-22
- Most European shares open flat amid tensions with Iran 07:49 am2019-07-22
- Asian stocks mostly fall due to Iran dispute, Japan polls 06:40 am2019-07-22
- US markets open higher with Microsoft reaching record highs 02:07 pm2019-07-19
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18