Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 01:43 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 304
(CURDE OIL - WTI )
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar- on Friday, April 12, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil ended yesterday's session on decline as the selling force managed to push the black gold to drop to 63.29 level, as Oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 64.45 level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area..
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will witness a corrective correction to downward to test level of 63.01 - 61.77 dollars and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level 64.45 dollars
The alternative scenario is that oil is targeting levels of 65.01 - 65.90 dollars.
Looking at the chart, we notice that oil broke through the resistance level around 59.98 dollars which represents 50% Fibonacci correction towards the 64.01 level.
Sell Oil around 64.45 level for targeting 63.01 - 61.77 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level of 64.45 dollars.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Precious metals traded with gains on Monday as uncertainty surrounding Brexit, the US-China trade war and fears of a global economic slowdown continued. In Britain, Prime Minister Boris Johnson is competing round the clock to gather support for his deal on Brexit, where MPs postponed a vote on the deal over the weekend. Johnson will push for a meaningful new vote today. Meanwhile, the first trade agreement between Washington and…
- Oil prices fell the week lower to continue falling last week 08:43 am2019-10-21
- Gold metal declined as the dollar stabilized and global stocks fell 09:51 am2019-10-18
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17
- Gold prices rose on Wednesday as trade concerns returned 12:58 pm2019-10-16
- Oil rises Chinese companies violate Iranian oil sanctions 10:23 am2019-10-16
- Oil prices drop for a second day amid various news reports production 11:19 am2019-10-15
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15