Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 01:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 224
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around 26245 level as the US manufacturing index continues to suffer from the Bollinger's moving average line as a result of investors' expectations but remains at the highest support level 26112
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the oversold area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will decline to 25900-25800 levels again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones retest 26245-26343-26494 levels .
Resistance: 26245 -26334 - 26494
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, awaiting the election results of the UK Conservative leader and the next prime minister, expected at around 11:45 am local time. Boris Johnson, the former secretary of state, is widely expected to win over Jeremy Hunt, a senior diplomat. In the last round, Johnson won 162 votes, more than double the number of Conservative deputies who supported Hunt. Opinion polls also show…
- Asian stocks rising with optimism about a decline in trade tensions 06:57 am2019-07-23
- US stocks start trading in green before earnings season 01:47 pm2019-07-22
- Most European shares open flat amid tensions with Iran 07:49 am2019-07-22
- Asian stocks mostly fall due to Iran dispute, Japan polls 06:40 am2019-07-22
- US markets open higher with Microsoft reaching record highs 02:07 pm2019-07-19
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18