Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 02:06 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 397
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 7602 as the NASDAQ 100 index, which measures US technology companies, closed yesterday's session below 7602 level as the index of technology companies is moving within down channel.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test 7636 level, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7583.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 is retreating to 7510 level .
Resistance: 7602 - 7636 - 7700
Support: 7583 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
Wall Street's main stock indexes were trading with Friday's gains and the Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points amid second-quarter earnings releases in which Microsoft, the world's most valuable publicly traded company, posted better-than-expected earnings, leading to all-time highs Before the bell. Investors were paying close attention to James Pollard's comments from the Fed and John Williams, where US President Donald Trump called for cutting interest…
- European stocks rising moderately on tip of US interest rate cut 07:49 am2019-07-19
- Asian stocks are trading higher amid geopolitical instability 06:41 am2019-07-19
- US stocks price fell in red and US weekly jobless claims rise 02:05 pm2019-07-18
- DAX index drops more than 1 percent as trade tensions escalate 07:51 am2019-07-18
- Asian stock markets fell amid fears of an escalating trade war 06:42 am2019-07-18
- Wall Street opens lower before profit due to trade war risks 04:01 pm2019-07-17
- European stocks price drop after Trump trading comments 08:26 am2019-07-17
- Asian markets mixed on Wednesday diverge amid trade uncertainty 05:47 am2019-07-17
- US stocks opened higher, the Dow Jones at a record high 02:09 pm2019-07-16