Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 12 April 2019
2019-04-12 02:06 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 475
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The Nasdaq 100 is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 7602 as the NASDAQ 100 index, which measures US technology companies, closed yesterday's session below 7602 level as the index of technology companies is moving within down channel.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Accordingly, we expect that the NASDAQ 100 will test 7636 level, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above level of 7583.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 is retreating to 7510 level .
Resistance: 7602 - 7636 - 7700
Support: 7583 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
The Dow Jones industrial average opened more than 100 points on Friday amid risk sentiment as China decided to step up its trade dispute with the United States by offering a range of import duties. The Pentagon earlier sent a warship across the Taiwan Strait. Market participants were preparing for a keynote speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell. Treasury bonds trimmed gains and yields turned lower, mostly at the…
- Stocks in Europe open higher, as traders focus on Jackson Hole 07:47 am2019-08-23
- Most Asian indices traded higher ahead of Jerome Powell's speech 06:37 am2019-08-23
- US stock markets open higher as Fed seminar begins 02:13 pm2019-08-22
- European markets open in negative territory as recession fears return 07:44 am2019-08-22
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20