Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the USD/JPY pair 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 10:05 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 254
Time frame Used - four hours
The USD/JPY is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to control the movement of the USD/JPY pair as the bulls pushed the US dollar against the Japanese yen to end the last trading session last week to hit the resistance level of 112.10, where the pair is facing resistance and selling pressure around the level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of indicators in the overbought area.
Therefore, we expect that the USD/JPY will drop to 111.54 - 111.27 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 112.10.
The alternative scenario is that USD/JPY is breaching the level 112.10 to target the levels of 112.50 - 113.05.
Looking at the daily chart, the USD/JPY is able to breach the resistance level of 111.52 to the upside, but it still faces the resistance level around 112.21.
Sell USD/JPY around 112.10 level for targeting levels of 111.54 - 111.27 With the activation of stop loss in case of closure above the level of 112.10.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, there is no data or reports with a strong impact on the Japanese yen.
• On the other hand, the New York Manufacturing Index will be released at 12:30 GMT.
Resistance: 112.10 - 112.50 - 113.05
Support: 111.83 - 111.54 - 111.27
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09