Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 10:20 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 424
Time frame Used - four hours
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold ended the session last weekend on a retreat as the selling force managed to push the yellow metal to witness another decline to hit the level of 1293 where the god is still consolidating above this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators in the oversold area and there is a positive divergence between prices and indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the gold will test 1295-1301 levels again, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above 1293 level.
The alternative scenario is that gold drop to 1286-1281 levels.
Looking at the daily chart, gold is still consolidating above 61% Fibonacci correction, and The RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators in the oversold area and there is a positive divergence between the indicators and the prices which we expect that the gold will target Level of 1321 again.
Buy the Gold around 129301 levels for targeting 1295 - 1301 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of the closure below the level of 1293.
Resistance: 1295 - 1301 - 1310
Support: 1293 - 1286 - 1281
Gold fell Friday to record a one-week low as the dollar stabilized, as the British parliament's vote on a draft Brexit deal reached by the United Kingdom and the European Union. The stability of the dollar and the decline of global stocks Global stocks fell on Friday after China posted its weakest quarterly economic growth rate in three decades, underscoring investor concern about trade-related slowdowns in major markets around the…
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17
- Gold prices rose on Wednesday as trade concerns returned 12:58 pm2019-10-16
- Oil rises Chinese companies violate Iranian oil sanctions 10:23 am2019-10-16
- Oil prices drop for a second day amid various news reports production 11:19 am2019-10-15
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15
- Gold price rose under the China-US trade negotiations 09:58 am2019-10-14
- Crude oil prices fall ahead of Russia and Saudi Arabia talks on oil 08:42 am2019-10-14