Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 10:34 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 268
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Monday, April 15, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil ended the session last week on the retreat as the oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the level of 64.45, to managed the bears to push the black gold to retreat to the level of 63.50
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to decline of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will witness a corrective correction to downward to test level of 63.01 - 61.77 dollars and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level 64.45 dollars
The alternative scenario is that oil is targeting levels of 65.01 - 65.90 dollars.
Looking at the chart, we notice that oil broke through the resistance level around 59.98 dollars which represents 50% Fibonacci correction towards the 64.01 level.
Sell Oil around current level for targeting 63.01 - 61.77 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure at the highest level of 64.45 dollars.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Gold prices rose after the United States dropped an unmanned Iranian aircraft, raising concerns about tensions between the two countries, as well as expectations of a US interest rate cut. Dow reaches 100 points in the futures market on hopes of a rate cut The Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 100 points on Friday as Wall Street stocks rose in pre-market trading, buoyed by the belief that the…
- Oil prices rice as Iran-US tensions increase in gulf 08:28 am2019-07-19
- Gold prices are stabilizing as US stocks plummet and dollar slides 10:08 am2019-07-18
- Oil prices are stabilizing after a wave of strong declines 08:58 am2019-07-18
- Gold prices fell after Powell talked about cutting interest rates 09:29 am2019-07-17
- US crude stabilized with support from stockpile estimates 08:29 am2019-07-17
- Gold and Dollar stabilized ahead of release of US business results 10:10 am2019-07-16
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15