Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 10:48 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 475
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones broke the resistance level 26245 to hit the level of 26417 nearly from level of as it faces selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US markets opened in the red on Tuesday as trade tensions between the United States and China continue to weigh on markets. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urged China to protect freedom of expression for Hong Kong citizens after Vice President Mike Pence said earlier that Beijing's respect for the integrity of the autonomous region and laws were a condition for any trade deal. In other news, analysts predicted…
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15