Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 411
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Bulls managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index to hit 7640 the resistance level as we expected in the previous report as the NASDAQ 100 faced resistance around the upper boundary of the up channel to retreat again downwards.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ index will fall below 7602 level to target 7510 level, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7660.
Resistance: 7640 - 7660 - 7700
Support: 7602 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
Stocks in the US stock market started trading Tuesday almost unchanged after many important earnings reports. Johnson, Johnson, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo posted higher-than-expected earnings in the second quarter of the fiscal year, as did Goldman Sachs Group, despite a drop in income due to deteriorating investment management and investment banking. Meanwhile, the US Census Bureau announced that retail sales in the country rose 0.4% in June…
- European stocks price rise ahead of EU trade balance data 07:58 am2019-07-16
- Asian stocks fluctuate at closing and await new data 07:17 am2019-07-16
- US stocks market opened higher on record highs on Monday 02:42 pm2019-07-15
- European stocks rise amid reports of a US-British trade deal 08:18 am2019-07-15
- Asian main stocks fall after China GDP data releases 07:50 am2019-07-15
- US stocks opened in the Green Zone and close to a record week 01:52 pm2019-07-12
- European shares open green on the last week of trading 07:30 am2019-07-12
- Asian , Pacific markets vary and focus on trade disputes 06:57 am2019-07-12
- US stocks open higher after inflation data, Dow up to record high 02:03 pm2019-07-11