Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 492
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Bulls managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index to hit 7640 the resistance level as we expected in the previous report as the NASDAQ 100 faced resistance around the upper boundary of the up channel to retreat again downwards.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ index will fall below 7602 level to target 7510 level, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7660.
Resistance: 7640 - 7660 - 7700
Support: 7602 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
European markets opened in negative territory on Thursday amid fears of a recession caused by the reversal of the short yield curve in US bond markets, which occurred for the second time in a week. The reversal was preceded by the release of the minutes of the Fed meeting in July, when officials cut interest rates for the first time in a decade. Later in the day, the European Central…
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20
- European stocks diverge and focus on Brexit from the European Union 07:38 am2019-08-20
- Asian stocks diverge as China adjusts prices for new loans 06:44 am2019-08-20
- Wall Street rallies on rise as US postpones Huawei ban 02:03 pm2019-08-19
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19