Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 601
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Bulls managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index to hit 7640 the resistance level as we expected in the previous report as the NASDAQ 100 faced resistance around the upper boundary of the up channel to retreat again downwards.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ index will fall below 7602 level to target 7510 level, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7660.
Resistance: 7640 - 7660 - 7700
Support: 7602 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
Most markets in Asia rose on Tuesday amid fresh hopes that the United States and China are making progress toward ending their ongoing trade dispute. US President Donald Trump said he expected the second phase of China's deal to be easier to negotiate than the first phase the United States hopes to conclude and sign next month. In addition, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow hinted that Washington might…
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17