Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The NASDAQ100 15 April 2019
2019-04-14 11:00 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 499
Time frame Used - four hours
The NASDAQ 100 is moving in a bullish direction in the near term.
Bulls managed to push the NASDAQ 100 index to hit 7640 the resistance level as we expected in the previous report as the NASDAQ 100 faced resistance around the upper boundary of the up channel to retreat again downwards.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and Stochastic are indicating to weakness of the indicators.
Therefore, we expect that the NASDAQ index will fall below 7602 level to target 7510 level, and this scenario fails in case of stabilize above level of 7602.
The alternative scenario is that the NASDAQ 100 test level of 7660.
Resistance: 7640 - 7660 - 7700
Support: 7602 - 7510 - 7422
Stocks and indices Analysis
The Dow Jones industrial average opened more than 100 points on Friday amid risk sentiment as China decided to step up its trade dispute with the United States by offering a range of import duties. The Pentagon earlier sent a warship across the Taiwan Strait. Market participants were preparing for a keynote speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell. Treasury bonds trimmed gains and yields turned lower, mostly at the…
- Stocks in Europe open higher, as traders focus on Jackson Hole 07:47 am2019-08-23
- Most Asian indices traded higher ahead of Jerome Powell's speech 06:37 am2019-08-23
- US stock markets open higher as Fed seminar begins 02:13 pm2019-08-22
- European markets open in negative territory as recession fears return 07:44 am2019-08-22
- Asian stocks fell due to hesitation in the FOMC minutes 06:38 am2019-08-22
- US stocks open higher and Trump attacks the Fed again 02:01 pm2019-08-21
- European shares higher after Italian Prime Minister's resignation 08:46 am2019-08-21
- Asian stocks retreated after Pompio's remarks on the trade war 02:28 am2019-08-21
- US markets on Wall Street opens lower as trade tensions persist 02:03 pm2019-08-20