NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 30 August 2017
2017-08-30 07:31 am | Resource: Technical Analysis section | No Views : 154
NZD/USD is trading in a bullish direction, failing to form a new high so far, the neutral SMA.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and supports the pair as it managed to return to the 50 level again.
It is expected that if the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency the level of 0.7250 might target the level of 0.7336 and if the pair breaks the level of 0.7212 might target the level of 0.7174.
Support: 0.7212 - 0.7174 - 0.7132
Resistance: 0.7250 - 0.7336 - 0.7374
Support and resistance based on pivot points.
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03