Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 08:59 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 210
We offer you the analysis of the Euro against the US dollar on Tuesday, April 15, 2019 with the most important expectations of the Euro against the US dollar in the market.
Time frame Used – 4h
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level 1.1323 as bears managed to push the EUR against the USD down again but it is still consolidating above the support level of 1.1283.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will fall below 1.1283 level for targeting 1.1246 - 1.1227 levels and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1283.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD is breaching level of 1.1283 to test levels of 1.1355 - 1.1365.
Looking at the EUR/USD on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around 1.1283 level trying to breach 1.1283 level but we need more confirmation.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the German ZEW Economic Sentiment and the Eurozone will be released at 9 am GMT.
• On the other hand, the US Federal Reserve's Rosengren will be broadcast at 12 am GMT, in addition to the release of US industrial production data on a monthly basis at 1.15 pm GMT, as well as the release of the US housing market data at NAHB at the full hour 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1323 - 1.1355 - 1.1365
Support: 1.1283 - 1.1246 - 1.1205
The US dollar rallied against major currencies in early European trade on Friday, as investors await Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's speech at the Jackson Hole seminar amid intense pressure from President Donald Trump to offer sharp interest rate cuts to help support the economy. Further evidence of interest rate outlook awaits. The minutes of the July FOMC meeting on Wednesday showed that most officials noticed the rate cut in…
- USD and CHF stabilize as Yen rises amid uncertainty concerns 01:18 pm2019-08-22
- US dollar edged higher against major Ahead of Fed Minutes 01:05 pm2019-08-21
- Dollar stabilizes as euro fell under political pressure due to Brexit 01:13 pm2019-08-20
- Pound is falling against the major currencies due to Brexit pressure 01:05 pm2019-08-19
- US dollar traded higher with the erosion of growing trade war fears 01:13 pm2019-08-16
- Dollar's decline and bonds shattered historical returns 01:13 pm2019-08-15
- Euro rises as European shares fall after weak German data 12:50 pm2019-08-14
- British pound falls to its lowest level since January 2017 12:42 pm2019-08-09
- Dollar stabilizes amid anticipation of trade war developments 02:47 pm2019-08-08