Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for the EUR/USD pair 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 08:59 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 243
We offer you the analysis of the Euro against the US dollar on Tuesday, April 15, 2019 with the most important expectations of the Euro against the US dollar in the market.
Time frame Used – 4h
The EURUSD is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The EUR/USD is still facing resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level 1.1323 as bears managed to push the EUR against the USD down again but it is still consolidating above the support level of 1.1283.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic indicate a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Therefore, we expect that the EUR/USD will fall below 1.1283 level for targeting 1.1246 - 1.1227 levels and this scenario fails in case of stability above level of 1.1283.
The alternative scenario is that the EUR/USD is breaching level of 1.1283 to test levels of 1.1355 - 1.1365.
Looking at the EUR/USD on the daily time frame, the EUR/USD pair is able to bounce back to test the upper boundary of the down channel around 1.1283 level trying to breach 1.1283 level but we need more confirmation.
Our view is currently neutral around EUR-USD.
The fundamental overview
• On the economic data level, the German ZEW Economic Sentiment and the Eurozone will be released at 9 am GMT.
• On the other hand, the US Federal Reserve's Rosengren will be broadcast at 12 am GMT, in addition to the release of US industrial production data on a monthly basis at 1.15 pm GMT, as well as the release of the US housing market data at NAHB at the full hour 2 pm GMT.
Resistance: 1.1323 - 1.1355 - 1.1365
Support: 1.1283 - 1.1246 - 1.1205
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09