Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 09:03 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 293
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold is still able to achieve more losses as the selling force managed to push the yellow metal to witness a further decline to hit 182 level, forming a positive candlestick pattern.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that gold will test 1294 level again, and this scenario fails in the case of instability above 1281 level.
The alternative scenario is that gold fall below 1281 level for targeting 1275-1265 levels.
Looking at the daily chart, gold is still consolidating above 61% Fibonacci correction, and The RSI and Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicators in the oversold area and there is a positive divergence between the indicators and the prices which we expect that the gold will target Level of 1321 again.
Our vision is currently neutral about the yellow metal.
Resistance: 1286 - 1294 - 1301
Oil prices fell on Friday to extend losses from the previous session as investors worried about slowing economic growth and growth in demand. Despite fears of a looming recession, Fed officials remain divided over whether the economy needs further rate cuts. Meanwhile, bears rely on increased US crude production to continue offsetting supply disruptions or a sudden rise in demand. Brent crude futures in the intermediate and global WTI are…
- Gold prices fell slightly as stocks rallied ahead of Powell's speech 10:11 am2019-08-23
- Oil rise due to falling stocks and tensions between Iran and West 11:40 am2019-08-22
- Gold fell amid anticipation of the future of US monetary policy 08:56 am2019-08-22
- Gold prices fell ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman speech 12:08 pm2019-08-21
- Oil prices are rising, Brent is trading above 60 dollar 07:49 am2019-08-21
- Oil prices on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session 11:36 am2019-08-20
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19