Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 09:04 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 366
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Oil fell at the beginning of this week's trading to hit the support level of 63.01 as the bears managed to control the movement of black gold to retreat to the level of support forming a positive candlestick pattern in addition to Touching oil the main upward trend line.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will test level of 64.45 once again and this scenario fails in case of instability above 63.01 level .
The alternative scenario is that oil drop level of 61.86 dollars.
Looking at the chart, we see that oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 64.01 which represents 61% Fibonacci correction.
Buy Oil around current level for targeting 64.45 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure below level of 63.01 dollars.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Precious metals traded with gains on Monday as uncertainty surrounding Brexit, the US-China trade war and fears of a global economic slowdown continued. In Britain, Prime Minister Boris Johnson is competing round the clock to gather support for his deal on Brexit, where MPs postponed a vote on the deal over the weekend. Johnson will push for a meaningful new vote today. Meanwhile, the first trade agreement between Washington and…
- Oil prices fell the week lower to continue falling last week 08:43 am2019-10-21
- Gold metal declined as the dollar stabilized and global stocks fell 09:51 am2019-10-18
- Oil retreated to a weekly closing in red after inventory data 08:49 am2019-10-18
- Gold stabilizes as dollar stabilizes and awaits Brexit developments 09:31 am2019-10-17
- Oil falls due to rising US inventories after the Institute of Petroleum report 07:26 am2019-10-17
- Gold prices rose on Wednesday as trade concerns returned 12:58 pm2019-10-16
- Oil rises Chinese companies violate Iranian oil sanctions 10:23 am2019-10-16
- Oil prices drop for a second day amid various news reports production 11:19 am2019-10-15
- Gold prices stability is anticipated for US-China trade negotiations 10:23 am2019-10-15