Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 16 April 2019
2019-04-16 09:09 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 494
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow Jones broke the resistance level 26245 to hit the level of 26417 nearly from level of as it faces selling pressure around this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator to the overbought area.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Stocks in the US stock market started trading Tuesday almost unchanged after many important earnings reports. Johnson, Johnson, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo posted higher-than-expected earnings in the second quarter of the fiscal year, as did Goldman Sachs Group, despite a drop in income due to deteriorating investment management and investment banking. Meanwhile, the US Census Bureau announced that retail sales in the country rose 0.4% in June…
- European stocks price rise ahead of EU trade balance data 07:58 am2019-07-16
- Asian stocks fluctuate at closing and await new data 07:17 am2019-07-16
- US stocks market opened higher on record highs on Monday 02:42 pm2019-07-15
- European stocks rise amid reports of a US-British trade deal 08:18 am2019-07-15
- Asian main stocks fall after China GDP data releases 07:50 am2019-07-15
- US stocks opened in the Green Zone and close to a record week 01:52 pm2019-07-12
- European shares open green on the last week of trading 07:30 am2019-07-12
- Asian , Pacific markets vary and focus on trade disputes 06:57 am2019-07-12
- US stocks open higher after inflation data, Dow up to record high 02:03 pm2019-07-11