Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 30 August 2017
2017-08-30 07:45 am | Resource: Technical Analysis section | No Views : 308
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and managed to maintain the highest levels of bull control despite the close below 70 level to show that there are buyers and that platinum corrects only to continue to rise towards the target in addition to the index (adx) positive cross again between the index Green And the red and the main indicator returned to rise again to indicate the strength of the uptrend.
It is expected that, as long as platinum is trading above the symmetrical triangle pattern, it may target the 1022 level, while the breach of 989.90 might target 967.51 levels.
Support: 989.91 - 967.51 - 950.41
Resistance: 1003.65 - 1020.24 - 1030.12
Gold rose to trade above $ 1510 an ounce, following terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia on the Aramco factories. On Saturday, drone attacks on Saudi Arabia's largest oil processing plant sharply raised world oil prices and reinstated the specter of retaliation. The United States has accused Iran of being behind drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities. Gold prices rose higher as further interest rate cuts were expected from the…
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10