Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Gold 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:11 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 379
Time frame Used - four hours
Gold is moving in a bearish direction in the near term.
Gold continued to gain more losses as bears managed to push the yellow metal to see further violent decline below 1281 level to hit 1275 level, trying to maintain stability above this level.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating the arrival of indicators to the oversold area.
Therefore, we expect that gold will test 1281-1286 levels again, and this scenario fails in case of stability above 1275 level.
The alternative scenario is that gold is dropping to 1265-1255 levels.
Looking at the daily chart, we see that gold has retreated below 61% Fibonacci correction, forming a negative candlestick pattern.
Our vision is currently neutral about the yellow metal.
Resistance: 1286 - 1294 - 1301
Oil prices fell on Friday to extend losses from the previous session as investors worried about slowing economic growth and growth in demand. Despite fears of a looming recession, Fed officials remain divided over whether the economy needs further rate cuts. Meanwhile, bears rely on increased US crude production to continue offsetting supply disruptions or a sudden rise in demand. Brent crude futures in the intermediate and global WTI are…
- Gold prices fell slightly as stocks rallied ahead of Powell's speech 10:11 am2019-08-23
- Oil rise due to falling stocks and tensions between Iran and West 11:40 am2019-08-22
- Gold fell amid anticipation of the future of US monetary policy 08:56 am2019-08-22
- Gold prices fell ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman speech 12:08 pm2019-08-21
- Oil prices are rising, Brent is trading above 60 dollar 07:49 am2019-08-21
- Oil prices on Tuesday after sharp gains in the previous session 11:36 am2019-08-20
- Gold prices slightly lower on Tuesday amid trade war developments 09:44 am2019-08-20
- Oil prices rise after Houthi attack on Saudi oil field 11:12 am2019-08-19
- Gold retreats as risk appetite rises early in the week 08:49 am2019-08-19