Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 525
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising to hit the resistance level of 64.45 again as we mentioned in the previous report.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indices.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will face resistance around the level of 64.45 dollars to decline to the level of 63.63 again and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level of 64.45 dollars
The alternative scenario is that oil is breaching 64.45 level to hit the levels of 65.01 - 65.90.
Looking at the chart, we see that oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 64.01 which represents 61% Fibonacci correction.
Sell Oil around current level 64.45 for targeting 63.63 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above level of 64.45 dollars.
US oil inventories will be released at 2:30 pm GMT.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Gold prices have stabilized as the performance of the dollar stabilized as investors look to US corporate results and will see retail sales in June in the US today. Most US stocks are flat before the profit market After hitting an all-time high the previous day, stocks in the US were flat mostly in the pre-market market on Tuesday as investors awaited a set of corporate profits. Major banks including…
- Oil stability, Russia and Saudi want closer ties on oil production 09:04 am2019-07-16
- Precious metals prices jump after rumors of Wilbur Ross sacking 10:27 am2019-07-15
- Oil prices slightly lower at the beginning of weekly trading 09:55 am2019-07-15
- Gold rises on Friday as United States-China tensions return 11:45 am2019-07-12
- Oil settles and the IEA report expects an oversupply 09:56 am2019-07-12
- Oil prices rise amid rising tensions in the Middle East 11:15 am2019-07-11
- Palladium surpasses 1600 dollar amid rising precious metals 09:16 am2019-07-11
- Oil price jumps 2 percent as United States stocks fall 12:23 pm2019-07-10
- Gold fell ahead of Powell's testimony and Federal Reserve record 08:34 am2019-07-10