Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The Oil 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 792
We offer you oil analysis denominated by US dollar on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with the most important forecast for the price of oil denominated by US dollars in the market.
Time frame Used - four hours
Oil is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The purchasing power managed to push oil higher to close at the end of trading today, rising to hit the resistance level of 64.45 again as we mentioned in the previous report.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating improved performance of the indices.
Therefore, we expect that the black gold will face resistance around the level of 64.45 dollars to decline to the level of 63.63 again and this scenario fails in the case of stability at the highest level of 64.45 dollars
The alternative scenario is that oil is breaching 64.45 level to hit the levels of 65.01 - 65.90.
Looking at the chart, we see that oil is still facing resistance and selling pressure around 64.01 which represents 61% Fibonacci correction.
Sell Oil around current level 64.45 for targeting 63.63 levels with the activation of stop loss in the case of closure above level of 64.45 dollars.
US oil inventories will be released at 2:30 pm GMT.
Resistance: 64.45 - 65.01 - 65.90
Support: 63.01 - 61.77 - 60.47
Gold prices fell on Friday as Wall Street rallied on expectations that the United States and China will finally resolve their trade dispute. Investors are also awaiting retail sales and industrial production results to be announced later today. Yesterday, Chinese customs said they would lift restrictions on imports of poultry meat from the United States and become effective immediately. The drop in gold prices came after White House economic adviser…
- Oil prices and Putin says OPEC + help stabilize oil markets 06:48 am2019-11-15
- Oil prices fall on Wednesday on new US-Chinese trade concerns 02:05 pm2019-11-13
- Gold rallied slightly after Trump's comments on interest rates and China 09:35 am2019-11-13
- Oil trades higher as investors await Trump speech on Tuesday 11:12 am2019-11-12
- Gold fell with the rise of the dollar and futures of US stocks 10:00 am2019-11-12
- Gold prices rise due to uncertainty in the China-US trade deal 12:08 pm2019-11-11
- Oil falls after the discovery of Iran's new field contains 53 billion barrels 08:10 am2019-11-11
- Gold prices are rising but heading for a weekly close on the red 09:52 am2019-11-08
- Oil prices fell during the last weekly sessions on Friday 07:48 am2019-11-08