Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:17 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 539
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 26949, forming a negative candlestick pattern as Wall Street indexes ended trading's today on retreating amid uncertainty about corporate results.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator in the overbought area and a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
European markets rose on Tuesday ahead of the European Union's trade balance data. At the same time, the bloc's parliament will vote on the nomination of Ursula von der Lin, the outgoing defense minister, to become the next president of the European Commission. Von der Lin calls for unity and raising climate goals In a clear attack on protectionist tendencies on a global scale, Ursula von Derlin told members of…
- Asian stocks fluctuate at closing and await new data 07:17 am2019-07-16
- US stocks market opened higher on record highs on Monday 02:42 pm2019-07-15
- European stocks rise amid reports of a US-British trade deal 08:18 am2019-07-15
- Asian main stocks fall after China GDP data releases 07:50 am2019-07-15
- US stocks opened in the Green Zone and close to a record week 01:52 pm2019-07-12
- European shares open green on the last week of trading 07:30 am2019-07-12
- Asian , Pacific markets vary and focus on trade disputes 06:57 am2019-07-12
- US stocks open higher after inflation data, Dow up to record high 02:03 pm2019-07-11
- Stocks in the European Union advanced slightly in early trading 07:36 am2019-07-11