Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:17 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 622
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 26949, forming a negative candlestick pattern as Wall Street indexes ended trading's today on retreating amid uncertainty about corporate results.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator in the overbought area and a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
US markets opened in the green on Monday as the Dow Jones industrial average jumped 300 points amid fresh trading optimism. US President Donald Trump has insisted that China wants a trade deal, while US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Washington would delay the ban on Chinese technology giant Huawei for another 90 days. Ross: US delays Huawei ban for 90 days US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told Forex…
- European stocks rise after hints on economic stimulus 07:34 am2019-08-19
- Asian markets rise, China shares rise in early trading 06:48 am2019-08-19
- Wall Street shares open higher, the Dow jumps over 100 points 02:20 pm2019-08-16
- European stocks rise and delayed the opening of FTSE 07:43 am2019-08-16
- Chinese shares jump as trade optimism rises after Trump remarks 06:43 am2019-08-16
- Wall Street started higher Gain After Unemployment Claims 02:20 pm2019-08-15
- EU stock openings diverged as panic in markets eased 07:57 am2019-08-15
- Asian stocks recover part of the losses on Trump offer 07:00 am2019-08-15
- Dow is losing 700 points as selling continues and gold rises 06:27 pm2019-08-14