Best Opportunities, Vision and Technical Analysis for The DOW JONES 17 April 2019
2019-04-16 11:17 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 738
Time frame Used - four hours
The Dow Jones industrial average is moving in a sideway direction in the near term.
The Dow jones continues to face resistance and selling pressure around the resistance level of 26949, forming a negative candlestick pattern as Wall Street indexes ended trading's today on retreating amid uncertainty about corporate results.
In view of the technical indicators
Both the RSI and the Stochastic are indicating to the arrival of the indicator in the overbought area and a negative divergence between the indices and prices.
Accordingly, we expect that the Dow jones will test 26494 level and then return to test levels of 26245 - 26112 again.
The alternative scenario is that the Dow Jones is breaching 26494 level to target 26700 level.
Resistance: 26494-26700 - 26800
Stocks and indices Analysis
Bit coin News
Major European stock markets began trading in the red on Friday as the newly agreed Brexit deal faces a vote in parliament in London on Saturday. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he was "very confident" that lawmakers would support the Brexit deal. However, the government lacks the support of the Christian Democrats, which has said it will not support the deal and urges conservatives to take the same position.…
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16
- EU stock openings diverge amid failed Brexit negotiations 07:28 am2019-10-16
- Asian stocks strengthen as the US earnings season begins 06:05 am2019-10-16
- Dow rose more than 200 points after strong earnings during Tuesday 02:51 pm2019-10-15
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15