NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 4 September 2017
2017-09-04 08:30 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 171
RSI 14 is still trading in a bullish direction and is currently touching the trend line. We are monitoring the coming hours. What will happen? A bounce or a break and the index is generally trading in a bearish direction over the hourly interval.
It is expected that if the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency, the level of 0.7174 might target 0.7212, where the pair will gain the momentum. In case of a break the pair to 0.7132 might target the 0.71110 level.
Support: 0.7132 - 0.71110 - 0.7056
Resistance: 0.7174 - 0.7212 - 0.7293
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03