Google Daily Technical Analysis | 5 September 2017
2017-09-05 08:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 165
Currently, neutrality controls the movements of the stock as long as it ranges from 941 to 931.62 and the three moving averages are (10.20.50). The 50th position indicates that only the main direction is still bullish.
The rate of change in the price has breached the bullish trend line and is currently trading close to the overbought areas, so the stock might need to test the 931.97 $ to gain more momentum.
It is expected that, as long as Google shares are trading above the $ 931.97 level, it targets 959.83 on the other hand if the retest is successful in returning the stock to the rectangular pattern that might target the 918.30 level.
Support: 931.97 - 918.30 - 904.24
Resistance: 942.40- 958.78- 980.42
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16