NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 6 September 2017
2017-09-06 04:54 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 145
It should be noted that, the simple moving average is trading with the movement of the pair to show the neutrality that currently controls the pair.
RSI 14 came back to trade below the bearish trend line as the pair failed to stabilize above and now, the indicator is facing the bullish trend line if broken, it will be very negative for buyers.
It is expected that if the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency at 0.7205, it may target the 0.7168 level, but if breaching the 0.7262 level might target the 0.7297 level.
Support: 0.7205 - 0.7168 - 0.7132
Resistance: 0.7297 - 0.7336 - 0.7374
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10