NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 13 September 2017
2017-09-13 09:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 166
RSI 14 The weakness of buyers started to appear on the index when the index failed to penetrate the level of 70 during the trading yesterday, and currently controls the neutral trading index and does not support one side at the expense of the other.
It is expected that as long as the New Zealand currency is trading against the US currency between 0.7216 and 0.7320, the pair will remain neutral and therefore we recommend waiting until the breach or break the negative border to make a trading decision.
Support: 0.7205 - 0.7168 - 0.7132
Resistance: 0.7336 - 0.7374 - 0.7401
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02