Intel Daily Technical Analysis | 13 September 2017
2017-09-13 12:27 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 282
The rate of change 12 closed below the areas of saturation to show the need for correction due to the technical deviation and currently trading the stock below the level of zero to indicate the increasing resolve of vendors.
It is expected that if the Intel share breaks to a level of 36.23, the index will continue its path towards the target of the cup and the classic continuation of the continuation of 37.23 on the other hand, if the stock continues down the trend line, it is targeting the level of 35.74.
Support: 35.74 - 35.06- 34.46
Resistance: 36.44-36.66- 37.23
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11