NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 14 September 2017
2017-09-14 09:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 162
RSI 14 failed to close below 30 level, which led to the pair's failure to break the bullish trend line, the bear is still present but needs to be lost to continue to pressure the pair and break the level of the rising trend line.
We expected no change from yesterday's report. As long as NZD/USD is trading between 0.7216 and 0.7320, the pair remains neutral and therefore we recommend waiting until the break or break the 0.7216 for a trading decision.
Support: 0.7205 - 0.7168 - 0.7132
Resistance: 0.7336 - 0.7374 - 0.7401
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02