AUD / USD Daily Technical Analysis | 17 July
2017-07-17 08:58 am | Resource: Technical Analysis | No Views : 185
A pair of AUD/USD opened today's session at 0.7823, with little difference from last week's closing.
Currently, AUD/USD is touching the simple moving average 20, which has confirmed the trend reversal from the upside to the 0.7756 levels: 0.7827, thus recommending daily traders to ease their buying positions.
The RSI 14 shows that the pair's determination turned bearish and that the pair needs correction, and the ADX index indicated a weak bullish trend at the end of last Friday's trading.
If the pair breaks to 0.7791 with negative price behavior, the pair is expected to target 0.7756.
Support: 0.7791, 0.7756, 0.7714
Resistance: 1.2680, 1.2817, 1.2937
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02