Google Daily Technical Analysis | 18 September 2017
2017-09-18 11:40 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 175
The rate of change is trading in a bearish direction to support the sellers at the buyers' expense, and the assembly and disposal index is beginning to drop down to indicate the drain occurring in the old search engine and it will be very bad for bulls if 894.54 breaks.
It is expected that we should continue to wait until the American search engine shares break the 894.54 level so that it does not fall into the cross-trend trap and the target will be 802.80, in case of a breach of 942.40, it might target 958.78.
Support: 918.3- 873.75 - 140.38 853.20
Resistance: 942.40 - 958.78 - 980.41
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18