Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 18 September 2017
2017-09-18 07:32 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 187
The Bundesbank is still trading below the neckline of a classic head and shoulders pattern, has achieved a large side of its target and rebounded to retest the 13.99 resistance level so far and fails to break through.
The MACD index is a negative cross indicating the return of the sellers to control the German stock again, and the index (dmi) shows the weakness of the uptrend and the decline from 40 levels.
It is expected that, as long as Deutsche Bank shares are trading below the neckline for a negative head and shoulders pattern of EUR 12.07 on the other side in case, a break of 13.99 might target 14.71.
Support: 12.72-12.07 - 10.79
Resistance: 13.99- 14.71- 16.73
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10