Visa Daily Technical Analysis | 18 September 2017
2017-09-18 07:35 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 288
RSI shows a negative technical divergence in the composition between the index and the American Visa stock, which is an Emiri that does not support buyers but supports sellers.
The Bollinger Bands indicates that the stock failed to break through its upper limits and resume trading within it.
It is expected that, as long as Visa shares are trading below 106.70, it targets the $ 101.63 level, but the breach of 106.70 might target the 108.25 level.
Support: 104.09- 101.63 - 98.71
Resistance: 106.70- 108.25- 110.38
Europe's main stock indexes were mixed at the open on Friday as investors worried about the outcome of the Article 50 process after a new poll showed that a majority of finance directors believed Britain would leave the European Union without an agreement governing future relations. The ECB's decision to re-quantify in an attempt to stimulate the faltering euro-zone economy is likely to affect traders' decisions. Most CFOs expect Britain…
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11
- Asian markets diverged after a report on China's treatment of impact trade war 06:06 am2019-09-11
- Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly 02:03 pm2019-09-10
- European shares opened lower amid a focus on Brexit developments 07:29 am2019-09-10