USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 21 September 2017
2017-09-21 08:26 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 187
The SMA 20 rises to the upside.
Relative Strength Index 14 broke through the bearish trend line during yesterday's trading, and rose towards the level of 70, which failed to penetrate twice and is now approaching again.
It is expected that if the US currency breached against the Turkish currency, the level of 3.5115 might target the 3.5495 level on the side if the breach of the 3.5115 level could not target the 3.4721 level.
Support: 3.4721- 3.4575 - 3.4162
Resistance: 3.5115 - 3.5314 - 3.5495
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02