Apple Daily Technical Analysis | 21 September 2017
2017-09-21 02:47 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 316
Currently, the stock is still trading in a bearish direction on the 60-minute time frame and the SMA is negatively intersecting with the slow and long term and pulling the three representing a resistance level for the stock.
Currently, Apple shares achieved a large part of the target of the classic head and shoulders model mentioned in the previous report and rebounded from $ 155 support.
The rate of change is trading in a bearish trend in the configuration and rebounded from oversold levels, supporting the possibility of a bounce from these levels.
It is expected that as long as Apple shares are trading below the neckline, it might target $ 151 and recommend closing a side of the contract to maintain profits in anticipation of a bounce from the 155 level targeting 157.92.
Support: 155.11- 14.82 - 147.93
Resistance: 162.23 - 164.90 - 167.10
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18