Twitter Daily Technical Analysis | 22 September 2017
2017-09-22 04:14 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 297
The stock failed to break above the previous 50 Fibonacci level due to weak momentum, and this could lead to a test of $ 16.92.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish direction due to the formation of the bearish trend line in formation and breaking the ascending trend line on the interval 240 minutes.
It is expected that, in case of a break of 18.26 TUTOR might target the level of 18.86 on the other side in case, a break of 17.35 could target 16.92.
Support: 16.92 - 16.45 - 15.72
Resistance: 18.86- 19.78- 20.84
Investors took stock indices in different directions on Thursday in the Asia-Pacific stock trading session as sentiment deteriorated somewhat towards the closing bell. The Federal Reserve helped risk appetite, as yesterday it cut interest rates but also revealed a split over what comes next. Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged, calls for revision in October as risks rise The Bank of Japan also issued a regular update and left current…
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16