Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 22 September 2017
2017-09-22 04:17 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 207
Currently, by looking at the chart above, we can find a pattern to share a harmonic trading in the configuration. The X zone started in the 16.90 area, then it fell to 13.95 points, then rebounded to area B at 14.77, then corrected 1.32 to point X then rebounded The stock is approaching B levels, so we recommend that you wait and wait until a breakout occurs to enter a high risk trading position.
RSI 14 breached the bearish trend line and is currently trading in a bullish direction and the ADX is approaching the bullish trend areas.
It is expected that if Deutsche Bank shares break above 14.78, it could target 16.55 on the other hand if a break of 13.76 could target 10.79.
Support: 13.51-13.12 - 10.79
Resistance: 14.78- 15.66- 16.55
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets opened lower on Monday amid uncertainty over Brexit. Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coffini has warned of "difficult issues" to be resolved before an agreement on a UK withdrawal from the European Union can be reached. On the data, Eurostat was set on a report on the industrial production of the block later in the day. Germany allows Huawei 5G network technology from China In…
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10
- European stock openings diverge under pressure from Brexit 07:38 am2019-10-10
- Asian stocks are mixed as trade talks remain uncertain 06:46 am2019-10-10
- Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations 02:41 pm2019-10-09
- European shares open steadily with anticipation of Jules Brexit reports 07:37 am2019-10-09